Tools & Technologies
User Experience (UX), Strategic Planning, Design, Composition, Sketch, Figma, Pixelmator and Project Management.
Agile with SCRUM, Project planning, data gathering and pair-programming.
Full-stack developer (Senior Developer) • Aug, 2019 — Present
Book personalized video shoutouts from your favorite people.
- Improve testing practices and empower the teams to follow best practices.
- Build a robust REST and performant set of APIs using NodeJS
- Optimize and scale the current solutions.
- Created a unique style-guide extensible for developers and designers. (For the React Native app and Website)
- Improved previous testing practices, introduced integration testing and added Cypress to enable easier end-to-end tests.
Front-End Chapter Lead (Tech Lead) • Feb, 2018 — Aug, 2019
Formely known as MyTaxi - The Taxi App.
- Be the voice of developers when starting projects to ask the why/what/how and come up with product the best solutions for the business.
- Resolve technologies disputes between teams by figuring out with them the proper solution.
- Direct the team to healthy discussions / Empower group members.
- Review code solutions / Suggest code edits.
- Develop new features while mentoring chapter (Front-End) members.
Full Stack Developer • Jan, 2015 — Dec, 2017
Real estate’s choice for collaborative home search.
- Increased listing decisions per buyer by 10x.
- Developed a style-guide and train current developers.
- Test driven development with Jasmine test suite and back-end work done with Ruby on Rails and RSpec test suite.
- Developed new components with ReactJS for the web applications.
- Created a Homebuyer and Agent iOS application with React Native.
- Gathered data from Postgres DB and output detailed table charts for Product brainstorming/decision making.
Software Consultant • Oct, 2014 — Dec, 2014
- Supervised and created custom code for front-end projects.
- Executed projects from design to code.
- Test-driven development for new business and companies.
- Increased conversion rate for marketing projects.
Hash Labs LLC
Front-End Developer • Jun, 2012 — Oct 2014
A software development agency that creates unique web and mobile experiences.
- Increased by 10-15% conversion of 10 apps.
- Led the front-end development of 20 projects inside the company.
- Supervised projects (2-3 at a time) and manage more than 3 employees per project.
- Created great User Experiences by improving designs supplied with HTML5/CSS3/JS animations.
Empower NGOs by creating a fundraising software, to accept donations and give accountability for both the end-user donating to the cause and the NGO and give back to the community.
Universidad Tecnológica del Centro (UNITEC)
Information Engineer • 2007 — 2012
- Microsoft Imagine Cup Nationals, 3rd Place of 2010 and 2011.
Graduated in 2012, developed apps within my career in the university to help solve problems inside the management and decrease paperwork.
Creator • Currently maintaining
Chomp makes it easy for raw feeders worldwide to track their loved ones' food intake. Available to download on the AppStore and Play Store.
Volunteer • 2011 — 2012
Helped in the making of this event to teach tech and science to other people at no cost.